Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Confused. Yup. A common thing.

I can't shake this thought...I really wish I could...

Ok so we had a GREAT day yesterday at Silverwood with our family. Like really great! At the end of the day, Dean, Zion and Azahria were on a ride so I took the other 5 to a playground area. A man was standing there watching his toddler play with a sleeping 3 year old in the double stroller. After 15 minutes or so, he approached me and said "are they twins?" pointing to C and Z. I asked about his girls ... he quickly jumped in that all three of their girls are adopted. We talked for about 20 minutes. It was a very interesting conversation. Then as Dean came back this guy came over to us and just stood and watched us. It was quite awkward. Finally Dean said "Hi, how are you doing?" and the guy approached Dean to talk so I took 4 kids on a kiddie roller coaster ride. When I came back from 3 runs of it...Dean said "wow that was weird". So I was shocked to find out the guy just randomly approached Dean and starting talking to him about adoption and how their little girl is adopted.

We left and said "hmmm..."

And really there was nothing else to say.

I really pray God makes this crystal clear if he's telling us what it sounds like He's telling us..

No comments:

Post a Comment