Thursday, September 22, 2011

Proverbs 24.

In my reading last night (now in Proverbs, Amos and Jeremiah) Proverbs 24. verse 3 and 4 caught my attention.

By wisdom (I've been reading a TON about wisdom....Proverbs, Job and Jeremiah. But Job concludes wisdom is the 'fear of the Lord...plain and simple' ) a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

I stopped and really thought about our beautiful children that God has given us. Rare and beautiful treasures. Some people will look at us as crazy...and well crazy. Having 8 children age 8 and under...travelling around the world for 3 of them. Being multi-cultural...some even having special needs. But we see them as 'rare and beautiful treasures'. So does God. That made my heart sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment