Friday, September 16, 2011

Things that make you go 'hmmmm'




Take a look at this picture. This was taken in December 2008. This is a photo of our entry in our house. I've always wanted to do this...it's "WELCOME" in many different languages. The other night Dean and I were sitting in our office talking when I looked out and saw all the languages. I stopped, mid sentence and said "look at the wall Dean...look at the first line..." and I just sat a little stunned. When we had this wall done we had 4 young children, Azahria was 8 months old. We had NO idea of what lay ahead of us regarding future children and especially adoption!! Well the word on the top right is in the LUVALE language....that is Chazano and Zunduka's language. Yes we had that one done b/c of Dean's sister living in Zambia African and speaking Luvale. We did NOT know, however, that we would someday have 2 sons....that have Luvale as their native language and now have Luvale names! The first word on the left...is Mandarin. We certainly did not know we would have little boy from China.

Hmmmmm..

I got teary eyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment