Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stalllll.... :)

Here we sit...ready to go...ready to submit the i-800a...and we can't. The Mexican child abuse clearance..was in fact...not that at all...it was a criminal record. Great to show Dean doesn't have a criminal record in Mexico...but that was not what we needed.... BOO!

Last night in my reading I was soooo tired (it was 2am) and I was trying really hard to focus...and the Psalm was all about your enemies and it was really hard to focus....and then came verse 9 (Ps 59)...

O my Strength, I watch for you....you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.

I woke up real quick. My Strength...

Is He my Strength...? The source of my ability to get up and go again? The One that keeps me moving when I'm done...? The One that makes me smile when...like right now...I'm quite ticked that all this time and we didn't even get the right document from Mexico...? O...my Strength. I watch for you.

mmmm...

Onto the rest of the Psalm and when I was coming to the end...I thought "I have to go back and find that verse again...I need to memorize it..." and just as I was thinking that ... I was at the end of the chapter and guess what...

verse 17

O my Strength...I sing praise to you. You...O God are my fortress, my loving God.

ahhhh..

I read it all again. Amazing how that can wake me up.

Verse 9...I watch for you.
verse 17...I sing praise to you.

I think something happened in between verse 9 and 17. I watched...and saw...and now ... I sing praise to you. My Strength. You are my fortress...my loving God.

So...right now...I'm still at verse 9. I'm watching for you. My Strength.


1 comment:

  1. Janice- So sorry they sent the wrong letter! I would be so disappointed. I love how God truly speaks to us through His word! Praying we both focus on getting our strength from Him alone! Hope you guys had a wonderful New Years!!

    ReplyDelete