Monday, March 5, 2012

Here it is...!


This is our new fundraiser!

A custom made ladies tee....all proceeds going to our adoption.

I have to give the biggest thank you to Heather Brandt for her design. It's exactly what we had in mind. A vintage map of China...the scripture "I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you" and 2 chinese symbols. One for Beauty. One for Love. No more needs to be said.

The only thing with this fundraiser is it has to be pre-ordered.

So if you are committed to a shirt or two please either post here or email me janice.walker@me.com and let me know. I really need to have at least 30 to get a good price. Starting now! (suggested donation $30...by donation only...no set price).


After we have enough commitments I will post how to make your donation and I will make the order at that time. Right now it is simply pre-ordering.

Please specify what size you want your shirt in when you make your order. Size S, M, L or XL.
Shirt is black with charcoal and light grey image. Photo looks white but there is no white on the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment