Friday, September 28, 2012

14 days.

I seem to know many people who get their TA in 7 days. 10 days. So 14 days I must admit feels like that brutal time at 37 weeks pregnant when you are no longer counting DAYS but counting MINUTES. You know what I mean...brutal.

I'm hoping that the Chinese holiday in the first few days of October isn't going to delay TA even further.

We aren't quite sure why our agency pushed us to get a medical letter saying how many things would be expedited when really it shaved off about 3 days of one step.  Rrrrr.

Ok so let's sum this up with we really are praying for that TA.  We need it SOOON to travel in October.


**update: well day 14 is out. 17 is the earliest and honestly I have to find out if that's even possible with the holiday in China next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment