Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Now 41 weeks pregnant.

No I have never been...I wouldn't have made it, can you tell...? :)

But I can tell you I wouldn't be telling people how many WEEKS I was over due...I wouldn't even be counting DAYS...it would be minutes.  Watching the clock.

My friend reminded me today about how Izrael's emergency surgery would have been missed had we had our TA at 6 days...Azlan would not be coming with us... and how many more things that I don't know about.

Hindsight is always crystal clear. :)

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh i am SO THERE! actually, i am 39 weeks 5 days, and it feels like 41 weeks, or maybe 42. i completely understand the impatience and longing and how each second of waiting just grates on your soul.
    but what a great perspective from your friend - i love it. God is good all the time, and even the waiting is His good gift.
    praying for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete