Friday, October 26, 2012

Truly...

speechless.

I hope if you know God is calling you to step out in faith in an area in your life...I truly hope following this journey strengthens your personal faith as you see God deliver, provide and just completely blow us away.

Let me just say...we are speechless today. Yesterday. And the day before. 

I make lunch for my kids and I hear it deep inside of me...

I bathe my baby and all of a sudden I'm singing it...

I was doing laundry this morning and Zunduka said "what song are you singing...?"

I'm not even thinking about it. It just won't go away.

"You are good...You are good...and Your love...endures forever...."


2 comments:

  1. I LOVED your training call today!! Going to watch your journey! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are sweet! Thank you for following our journey!

    ReplyDelete