Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas.

I'm thinking about it even though you would never know it by looking at our house. I love Christmas. Like...LOVE it. I would drag it out for 6 months! So that tree needs to get up! ;)

A few days before Christmas, friends of ours are coming into town just for a day and half. We are really excited to see them AND she's an amazing photographer...and...you guessed it....family pictures! I've been told every year as we add more and more members to our family that I'll never keep up. Umm...don't ever tell me I'll never do something...b/c that fuels me to make sure ... ;)  Well we haven't missed a year and this year...well let's see.  Last year we had grown to a family of 9. The year before we had grown from a family of 6 to a family of 8.  This year...we went from 9 to 11. And next year...ok. I'll stop.

You can only imagine how exciting it is to coordinate this many outfits. :) I'm not a match-mama so that's out and well let's see what we can do to make it work.

Right after Christmas, Dean's family is coming for a week.  We are really looking forward to it!

Today a friend brought over her jumperoo so we could try it for Taizi. I was really quite shocked. He didn't tolerate it...he didn't like it....he LOVED it. He lit up and and was laughing and jumping and even...beaming!  His little tiny legs need this so badly but I'm always concerned about his heart.  He does very very little (like...swallow a bottle that pours into his mouth, he doesn't suck it) and his soaked in sweat.

We did make progress with insurance today and are told we may be ready to go tomorrow.

And then there's setting a doctor appt for me for December.  I really have no clue how far along I am but to guess I would say 9 or 10 weeks? I'm showing. I know, I know. That happens with your 6th baby, right? Well...I'm glad we've told people because I'm really showing.

My neighbor came to the door today and I heard the door bell when I was...well...you know...so I hurried out of the bathroom ... I'm sure with mascara down my face...feeling awful. And it was my neighbor. What was I thinking? I don't know...a neighbor kid? So of course I had to tell her really quick b/c I was looking rather scary I have no doubt.  On a good note...she brought us dinner! Dinner tastes so much better when it's a gift! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on the Christmas feelings . . . love the season so much, but my tree has yet to come out as well. Ori keeps asking about it. ;) I did pull out the advent calendar since tomorrow is December.

    I want to see Taizi jump!!! How amazing. Praying for you as you await the doctor's appointments . . . miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family pictures will be perfect...just because you are all together :-) Sweet Taizi - praying he'll get the help he needs very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful life blog with me. And a huge congratulations on your 6th baby! Isn't God wonderful? What a sense of awe must come over you when you consider this beautiful life being "knit together" in your womb, as the Father looks on with joy.
    How soon will your little one have surgery for his heart? I hope, soon so he can begin to strengthen and grow. You are all in my prayers.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard Third Day's 'Merry Christmas' a couple of days ago and couldn't help but think of Zihao and Taizi. I think I'll see their little faces every time I hear the song from now on! Have a wonderful Christmas season with 2 new little ones to experience it with!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete