Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pray us home.

We are almost ready to leave.  By the time you are going to bed we are stepping on our first plane.

I remember my sweet sweet friend telling me once that her son was flying home from Vietnam I believe and it was some crazy circumstance and when he looked outside he saw...yes literally saw...angels all around the wings of the plane.  Oh I wish I would see them. And if I don't...I know they are there.  Moved by the prayers of His people.

Thank you for praying.

Please...pray us home to Pasco.

XOX

6 comments:

  1. Praying for you from Mexico!

    Love in Him,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying in Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing you may be in the air now. Praying right now for everyone to sleep well, have an uneventful flight, and wake up happy and healthier in the USA. Praying especially for Taizi and you. Happy American Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend... we are all praying you home... to Pasco and your five waiting children. For flight smoothness, sleep, calm stomachs, little crying, airport calmness and quick lines... the list goes on. You will soon be HOME!
    Happy THanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cameron and Erin St. ClairNovember 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM

    Janice....we are praying for you very often, friend. You are loved and not forgotten. The angel of the Lord closes around them that fear Him...the angels are there...

    ReplyDelete