Friday, November 23, 2012

That was a blur.

Woah. Last night. Today. When...? What...?

I was up at 3:00 am only to find Dean downstairs with Azlan, Zihao and Izrael :) We were a tad messed up.  Dean went out to get formula and ended up landing on black Friday specials ... it was kind of funny. That's about the first and last year we'll get up for it...and it was by default :)

We put Zihao and Azlan back to bed and Dean went to bed and I stayed up a bit with Izrael. At about 4:30 I laid down with her in our bed as Taizi is in her pack and play.  She never moved.  From 4:30am until 2:30pm.  Not even joking. The kids could not believe it. Was so happy to see her catch up so much on her sleep.  Taizi did really well too. Z and A...? well they'll do better tonight.  They did both have a huge nap this afternoon.

It's now 11:30pm and I just laid down with Izrael and she's snoring within seconds.

I told Dean I needed to get out of the house and he said "good I'd love a frappe" :) I was hit by cold and rain the moment I stepped outside but it was refreshing.  Oh it felt so good to drive again :) And to see so much space between houses...to see houses at all!

Our kids are amazing.  Tirzah adores her new brothers. Azahria has held Izrael's hand non stop since we came home.  Zunduka has been smiling. Chazano keeps saying how thankful he is that we are home.  And Dean is considering carpeting our entire house :) He's like "the noise!" yah. It's a tad noisy.  But it's good.

When we were flying home there was one point in the night when the turbulence hit and my stomach turned to knots and I started praying and this is all I heard "Janice...Janice.  Operation Rescue is almost complete...you have nothing to be afraid of" and it's not left my mind since.  Operation Rescue.



1 comment:

  1. Heyyy!
    SO glad you are home, and your sweet family is reunited.
    Can't wait to see pic of the whole bunch!
    Hugs and Love!!

    ReplyDelete