Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas.

Oh we celebrate the birth of Christ in our family.  I know I know He wasn't born December 25...but what matters is that He was born! And that we pick a day to celebrate it.

What a day.

Not only was the course of history changed when God became a man...but my life was changed...and my forever changed by his sacrifice.

Each year it seems my heart is more and more humbled.

I look at this picture and I smile.  What an amazing life He chose for us.

Merry Christmas. From our family to yours.


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Beautiful photo!! You are blessed. Enjoy this precious season with your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love your family photo!! :) :) :)
    Merry Christmas friend - from our little family to your... not so little one! :) Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you had said (and shown!) how small Taizi was but I had no idea until I saw this picture!! What an amazing photo this is...it's captivating :-)

    ReplyDelete