Monday, May 20, 2013

10 minutes.

I have a new philosophy.

That everything I dread doing...really only takes 10 minutes.

Hmm. Something to think about.

But really.

I hate unloading the dishwasher.

It's less than a 10 minute job.

I hate cleaning the kitchen.

I can do that in 10 minutes.

I hate doing laundry.

Really? I can get several loads folded and put away in 10 minutes.

When you think about it...much of what us busy moms dread and put off...really only takes 10 minutes.

So there's my challenge to you.

Next time you think "seriously...can't do laundry right now" or "not cleaning the kitchen...again!" think...it's really 10 minutes! Or less! I unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned up from dinner, reloaded it and the kitchen was CLEAN in 10 minutes the other night.  Wasn't worth the dread.

Food for thought.

2 comments:

  1. You must be speedy! It sure doesn't just take me 10 minutes!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to....? unload the dishwasher? Honestly...with 9 kids...I learn to do everything high-speed!

    ReplyDelete