Monday, May 13, 2013

Is this the secret?

As I was pouring out my heart to my sweet friend tonight...she led me to this blog. 

http://www.aholyexperience.com/

And as I was reading...suddenly I stopped. Everything.

And there was a huge lump in my throat. And definitely a tear in my eye.

This ... this could be the secret.

"Sometimes the way to win is to never enter the race."

Hmmm.  That's deep.

Profound.

Do you really need to be heard when you are known?

Known.  The beauty of being truly known.  You don't have to speak. You don't have to make your case.  You don't have strive to win the race...

You can be known.

I love love love the ending line about how small the stars look...

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Love this. I needed it today, and God KNEW I needed it. Love to you, and thank you for your Christian example. :)

    ReplyDelete