Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Could not love more.

Both Dean and I are completely smitten.  I mean...I can hardly take my eyes of this little miracle.

She's so so so perfect.  I keep looking at her lips and marvelling that they are complete. And a full palate.  Amazing. And a nose...fully formed.  Yes...those are the things you are in awe of after having children born with cleft lip and palate.  Mind you...I was just as in awe of Azlan...!

Things are going really well. She's such a peaceful bundle of preciousness. Yes...I'm running out of words but really...I'm trying to capture time in a bottle and just freeze it.  The more I try to slow it down...the more out of my control I'm aware it is.  These moments are so fleeting and I know just how fast they go.


Here is precious Nazara Journey at 2 weeks old :








Oh.  So in awe.  And to think...she's the gift I never asked for.  To say my heart is full is such an understatement. It feels like it's going to burst.  He is the giver of good gifts.  She... is such an obvious good gift.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! She is a pretty little one and oh so loved.
    Bless you,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete