Thursday, October 9, 2014

Doing well.

Azlan is doing really well. Looks to be healing well, now done all medication.  His stitches still haven't dissolved (really hoping they actually used dissolvable...)  We have a follow up appt next week in Seattle.

Thank you for thinking of us.


We went out for ice cream this week, thanks to a sweet friend that sent a gift for us to do just that :) We always have complete strangers offer to take our pictures...and even if they don't know how to use my camera...we get pictures of us all together.







1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful your Azlan is doing well… always so happy to see an update, as I know you must be very busy. Ice cream pictures are great!! Love the pic of one of the twins sharing his ice cream with Baby Sister… so sweet. I've thought about Taizi lately, so I was excited to see his little face. :) I hope he's continuing to progress. I admire you and your husband so much. Thank you for sharing your family, and for asking us to join you in prayer for your boy, Azlan. Love and Blessings from Memphis, TN.

    ReplyDelete