Thursday, July 9, 2015

Heaven.

Ok. Not really.

But...this is something that takes my breath away. I can't quite explain it.  Perhaps it's much more than the view itself...and more the fact that I recognize the gift it is.

The ocean...takes my breath away.

This view...it must be a small glimpse of what Heaven looks like.  Just must be. :)

The bottom floor of our house is done.  Now the stairs and floor of the top floor and tomorrow walls go up. We had to go out tonight to figure out the design of the bathroom...and as the sun set...I was in awe.  The darkness set in and all the lights in the valley lit up.

So very thankful.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! I bet you guys are really excited to see things coming together on your new home! Which reminds me... I have not read any recent posts on your newest adoption of your sweet girl. How is that going? I pray all is well in your family!
    I can see God working in my life lately especially regarding the situation with my brother and his girlfriend. That home environment is so toxic with addiction, anger and mental health issues such as depression and anxiety. However, I have heard that they are beginning to make some positive changes!
    Love to you and yours,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!! So glad to hear that about your family!
      Regarding ZhenAi, we are almost completed our home study (takes forever!!). I would take a guess early August we will have a home study approved and then finally on to the next stage!! :)

      Delete
  2. That is so awesome! I am so excited for your family-and for her! Looking forward to watching God's plan unfold! Lori

    ReplyDelete