Monday, August 31, 2015

Tee shirt update.

I think it's safe to say, we all assume on a blog that gets nearly 1000 visits a day...that a fundraiser just sky rockets.  :)

It's not true.

Our goal is to sell over 100 shirts to make the fundraiser worth while.  As of today, I've sold 7.

I linked a Paypal button on the right side of the blog, making it super easy. On top of that, there's no set price.  Any donation amount will get you a shirt in your color and size choice.

XO

**update: 14 sold!**

**Update on Sept 9: **32 shirts sold**!!

4 comments:

  1. Seven??!!! These are seriously the cutest shirts ever! My check is in the mail;) Can't wait to get mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long before this fundraiser is over? I'm interested, and trying to get some of the ladies in our book group together to let them know etc. We start up again soon for the fall. Lauretta in St. John's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauretta, that's so awesome!! I placed the order but did order several extra and I'm able to order more as well. :)

    ReplyDelete