Tuesday, June 14, 2016

How...? Where...?

It's a very real question.  Where does your help come from? When you are in over your head...cannot breathe...simply cannot do THIS.  Then what...? What next?

I think I've been there until now.  Now I realize I haven't been in that position...until now.  Now I know.  I know what it's like to be in physical pain from emotional heartbreak.  Now I know what it is to cry out to Heaven begging to hear a reply.  To be so tired of fighting ... yes, fighting, to find strength for the next breath.

I know.

More than I ever wished to know.

And then this morning I read this.



It's like air being forced into my lungs.  This is where my help comes from.  This.

Someday you will have many questions how we survived. And this is the answer. Right here.

Thank you for praying for us friends.




7 comments:

  1. So uplifting. We are kept, we are loved, and in this we find peace in the storm. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Janice, I wish I could help you in some way... I don't know what you are going through but I am comforted by the fact that the Lord does and that He is with you.
    You and your family are in my prayers and though I know that is the best way to help, in my humanness I wish I could do something to instantly fix whatever is causing you pain.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice, I echo the words of Lori, I would love to help you in some way, because my heart aches for you in this storm. But I am encouraged that God is meeting you right where you are and giving you the strength to carry on. So I will continue to pray that he will continue to give you stemgth for each day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janice, I just found your blog today and am learning of your difficult situation. Although I don't know any details, I wholeheartedly agree with the others who responded as well as the author of the Psalm you quoted. What a comfort to know the One who holds the future in His hands and realize that *nothing* takes Him by surprise! He is good all the time. Warm hugs and sisterly love from another online friend who appreciates you and your family very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you and how you live out your faith and inspire others to do hard things! You are an encouragment to others and point us all towards Christ. He is your help and strenght! He honors that and sees your situation and knows it's not too big for him. Keep asking Big!❤Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you and how you live out your faith and inspire others to do hard things! You are an encouragment to others and point us all towards Christ. He is your help and strenght! He honors that and sees your situation and knows it's not too big for him. Keep asking Big!❤Julie

    ReplyDelete